Catherine Creek Arch Hike

I just realized that I post the pictures in the order that I took them, but Blogger is posting them backwards. I probably knew this was going to happen, but forgot. So here you see the kids at the point on the trail where we turned around. These are my friends, Trevor & Loraine's kids. The kids had a great time playing around on this rock, amazing the things they enjoy.
A "blue belly" lizard that I caught for Christopher's enjoyment. Also called a Fence Swift, because they're sorta fast.
Christopher really loved the lizard, but he was a feisty little lizard and tried to bite me, so I didn't let Christopher experience the joys of lizards firsthand.

Comments

Garden Girl said…
And here I just go on walks around the neighborhood ;) Thanks for the encouragement of taking the kids out on hikes. I wonder if Libby could do it? Or if my delicate flower Abby would be up to the challenge?

Popular Posts