Deep DARK secret

There is something that I've been hiding for awhile now. Well, maybe I've just not been able to admit it to myself. You see, I was born, like my daughter, bald, then blonde. But with the birth of each of my children my hair has gotten steadily darker. I dyed it lighter, but you probably could tell my true color by the roots that would grow in & I lazily didn't color. I hate it when you dye your hair & a month later you've got these dark roots. I'm too lazy to ruin my hair with dye every month, so I'd let it go, which looks terrible! So, I finally decided to go with my natural color.
It was a lot darker than even I suspected & now I'm getting used to a new, darker me. Blondes may have more fun, but the words associated with brunettes are: dark, rich, sexy, mysterious...that works!
I'm hoping that I'll save money & learn to love the me that God made.


Comments

Garden Girl said…
Welcome to the "dark" side baby ;)
Anonymous said…
Your dark secert is too dark for me !
Lisa said…
You look beautiful! I think your natural color looks great with your overall coloring! I've been thinking of switching over to the dark side myself...it's kinda scary! But, when I really think about it, I usually have about 3 or so inches of dark stuff anyway since I only get around to coloring my hair once or twice a year :P

Popular Posts