Unusual Winter


This picture is of our night sky a few days ago. We have had unusually clear skies & have been able to enjoy seeing the stars, Jupiter & Venus. We've also had some beautiful sunrises & sunsets. I had explained to Lissette that when we see a sunset, Jesus is painting the sky to tell us how much He loves us. She excitedly runs up to me now & says "Mommy come look! Jesus is painting again!" We spend a few moments admiring His work & thanking Him for making it so pretty for us. I look at my kids & their excitement over something from God & breathe my own silent prayer that they will always see His hand in nature.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi April,

What a nice picture. One night we admired Venus and Jupiter too.
Enjoyed seeing what the kids have been up to. My that is one big vacuum.
Take care,
Karin

Popular Posts