Some Local Scenery


The first picture is of some elk we saw while driving up the road towards Stabler. They were all lying down because it was pouring rain, just pouring!



This picture is of the funky weather we had one afternoon. It was very still, the water was glassy & there was a layer of mist over the river, while the sun shone brightly. You can pick out White Salmon & the Hood River bridge in the background. I had to disobey the sign & stop for a picture.



Which sunset picture do you like better? I can't decide, so in order to eliminate too many pictures on my computer, I'm leaving it up to you. You vote, I delete.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are the most awesome pictures of that area, I've ever seen!! DO NOT DELETE, REPEAT, DO NOT DELETE EITHER!! You must keep them both.. Well, that's my vote.. At least print them out, and hang them on your wall... GS.

Popular Posts